Saturday, August 21, 2010

Florida Living

Here we are in sunny Florida!!!  We love it here!  We are anxious for our family and friends to come for visits so we can share the fun!  The kids are excited about their new schools that are MUCH larger than what they were used to.  I have decided that I need to learn Spanish ( Maybe Zach will teach me after he learns it in Spanish I and II this year, yikes!).  I will try to add some pictures on here soon.  (I am still learning about this bogging thing).  I hope that this will help us stay in touch with the ones we love.

1 comment:

  1. Well my cousin, I see you guys have moved to Florida. I'm not familiar with Davenport but I'm sure it is closer to Georgia than Oklahoma was. We enjoyed Florida when we lived there and my wife Felicia is from there so of course she loves it! Take care - Brian

    ReplyDelete