Sunday, August 29, 2010

Almost September

We have been on an endless alligator search.  Warren saw one at Lake Swoop, but I missed it!!!  I must now find one.  I have looked at all the lakes we pass and been to Lake Swoop several times, but nothing.  I know I didn't move to Florida just to have to go to Gatorland  and pay ten bucks to see an alligator. 

Things are going well.  Warren had a job interview and I think he is getting a second one with the General Manager.  Wish us luck! 

The boys have adapted well to their schools.  We are in full swing of algebra for Nate and Spanish for Zack.  Homework! Homework!  The boys would much rather swim than do homework.

We have had a lot of rain!  I thought I saw the sun but it was just a sucker hole.  I am actually getting a tan! 

Good day to all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment